15 October 2009

Just Another Day


Woke up this morning and looked out the window and what do I see? White. Yep, snow. I don't remember hearing anything about snow. It won't stick so no worries there. Tomorrow we are going to drive to Iowa to meet the dog breeders. And the dogs. I'm sure it will be fun and interesting trip. Now all we need to do is decide on what puppy we will chose. That's going to be the hard part. Hopefully the car will do good and we will get good mileage.

Yesterday or I should say last night after dinner I started getting sick. I have no idea how or why, all I know is for about an hour I felt really bad then I slowly started feeling somewhat better but still not really good. Today I still feel a little ill. Kinda weak and just not right. I should go back to bed. HA. Probably not, I don't like staying in bed all day. Maybe it's a fibromyalgia flare up or something. Na. I'm just plain sick. Picked up a virus somewhere and now I'm sick. Damn I hate being sick. And I really hope I'm not sicker tomorrow. I still plan on going as long as I don't need the bathroom every 5 minutes or so. Speaking of fibro, that has not been real fun lately either. It has to be the weather. Or at least the weather has some affect on it. I don't know. I do know that when the weather is overcast or a little rainy or there's a low pressure system I generally feel rotten. I try to suck it up as much as I can but sometimes you know, that is really hard to do. I'm going to post this and I'll put something else up later. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment