08 October 2009

My new blog

Well this will be my very first blog. Whoopee. Ive never made a blog before so I suppose I will make a few mistakes. Oh well you'll just have to get used to the mistakes. Or not. I'll try to post at least once a day or maybe more. I'm going to try to make this as upbeat as possible but most of the time I'm not all that upbeat. The fibromyalgia I have is very new to me and I was just DXed in June of 09. So while trying to figure out how I'm going to handle the arthritis I have in my hands and shoulders I also have to come to grips with this other crap called Fibromyalgia. It's not so much the pain that bothers me. That I can pretty much handle. Mostly. What gets me is the fog. That is becoming more of a problem than I would have imagined. So I will continue to stumble along while I learn to handle this. I will quote Micheal Fox here. "I have had 20 years to learn how to separate how my mind feels from how my body feels." I am still in kindygarten when it comes to learning how to separate the two. More on this later. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment