23 October 2009

Massage Day

Today I went to the hair academy for a massage. Thought I was going to say I got a hair cut huh? Na... I needed the massage though. I would recommend it. The weather is just plain not nice today. I feel it in all my joints and most of my muscle's. The massage help's a lot with that but there's still "the fog". I really hate that part. I can barely keep a though in my head much less try to think about something. Even typing this is beginning to be a chore. I keep thinking about my SSDI hearing in Nov. It is getting very close. Damn I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs about that damn hearing. I kinda wish I could wake up tomorrow and it would be hearing day. HMmm.. Well anyway as I was driving south on 53 after my massage and I notice that the rain drops were getting much larger, and then it dawned on me that it was soft hail. I though damn. I stopped at the store and when I came out it had turned over to all snow. I thought DAMN. So now we have almost an inch or so of wet sloppy snow. I really wasn't prepared for snow today. Oh well it will probably be gone tomorrow. I hope . I'm tired so I am signing off fans and I'll be back later to write again. Well ok I'm not writing I'm "typing". Ha see ya later hoss.

No comments:

Post a Comment