26 October 2009

Blusey Monday


 Sheesh I sure get tired of this overcast and dreary weather. It really makes me feel out of sorts. Sort of. I go to see my neurologist  tomorrow morning. We need to figure something out with my meds because the Lyrica is not working so good. Its not working so bad either. I guess I'll just have to ask him and see were we go from here. I'm almost at max dose with this stuff and I don't think another 50 mgs is going to make that big of a difference. 
  Now it's only 2 weeks until my hearing. Crap maybe that's why I seem to be rather agitated today. I really want it to be done. I also hope its favorable. I'm tired of seeing Docs and having to worry about all this SSDI shit. I would much rather be worrying about things at work or saving some worry for the important things in life.  I'll continue to doc's forever I'm sure but at least I wont have to see docs and chase med records just for a hearing.
  On a brighter side our puppy is now almost 2 weeks old. 7 more weeks and we will have a bouncy little, ummm, big fur ball running around here giving me grief. Training this little guy is going to be a challenge to say the least. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun and a lot of work too. I hope he can keep me straight. Damn I have a lot to learn. I will try to post a little more later.  Catch ya on the flip flop, over and out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment