02 November 2009

7 days and counting


Only 7 days until my hearing for SSDI. 3 years Ive waited and now its down to the wire. 3 years of pain and suffering. Nightmares and night sweats. Damn I try so hard not to think about it but it always sneaks in. Next Monday at noon. They could not have picked a better time. High Noon there cowboy. Be in front of the Last Chance Saloon for you hearing. Damn sounds way too much like a bad western movie. We'll meet at high noon for your last chance to prove your self in front of a very suspecting and paranoid government. I think that if "they" are going to keep trak of us, and you know they do, then they should have everything in one file. That way they can look at your "life file" and see if you've been a good citizen. Instead "they" try to make things easy by making it as hard as possible. I've had to expose my entire working life for the last 15 years to them as if they didnt already know. Ive had to keep chasing after medical records and then sharing all those records with who knows how many people. Yea there are a whol bunch of safe guards in place so info doesn't get leaked or lost, but ya know, things happen and stuff gets "lost" or stolen or info get out. I don't like having my life exposed like it has been and I'm sure no one else does either. I suppose I shouldn't get started on an anti-government rant. I'm going to try to remember to include the weather stats for that day. Maybe I can track how I feel a little better. 
      Today I feel pretty good so far. I don't feel that pressure on me that I feel when the weather is bad or even just overcast cloudy. My mood is good and my body is kinda good. My hands hurt like hell but I'm getting used to that. Mostly. 
   Sunny 
   50 degrees 
   21 degrees dewpoint
   33% humidity
   30.15 inches barometer
  18 mph west wind   
       Ok I'm done for a little bit. My hands hurt too much and I'm losing track of my thought's. Be seein ya later pardner. Happy trails to you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment