17 November 2009

Tuesday.


  There I'll make it red and bold. That would signify anger. I hate anger. I had anger when I was a child and into my young adult hood. I worked pretty hard to get rid of my anger and a year or so after my Mom was killed I was finally able to find my way. I haven't told many people this story but I will put it out here now and forever I guess. It's been more than 20 years since I went through drug treatment. I had checked my self into treatment after I was suspended from my job after failing a drug test. Yea i know my bad but they just didn't have all the cool stuff for getting around those things like they do now. Anyway I had been in treatment for about a week and a half maybe and I had meet a woman who checked herself in after being inspired by a story I had told. I think she had been there about a week when she came up and asked if we could go some where and chat. Being the constant gentleman that I tried to be I said of course. I really don't remember what we talked about but I do know that I listened more than I talked and she asked if she could hold me and pray to her higher power through me. She wanted me to be the go between because she did not believe in God. At that point in time I did not believe in God either. Not sure I do now either but we shall save that for another day. Now I'm not going to mention names as this is a public forum and I am not making it that secure. Plus I think I forgot her name. Well now I let her do her praying and I suppose that I joined her after a few seconds. Now here's where it starts to get  little strange. I was holding her and I had my eyes closed and I started to feel the most wonderful feeling I had ever had slowly wash over my body. I don't know to this day how to describe it other than other worldly. It felt strange and wonderful. We both ended up in tears and she told me that she had had a very strange feeling go through her also.Now I'm not one to believe in spirits or ghost's or what not but that was a very real rush. At that point in time I didn't believe in myself much less any kind of a God so I was just a little freaked out. After we held each other for what seemed like a pretty long time she gave me a nice kiss and said good night. Right after that I went to the chapel. I kneel ed down in front of the altar. Looking up at the small statue of Jesus I told him to prove it. Well he did in the form of a spiritual vision. I saw Jesus in my mind at the front of my head. As if it were a projector casting him against the inside of my forehead. I will swear to this until the day I die. What happens after that is any ones guess. I don't remember how long I was in that chapel but I do know I was moved in a really strange way. I like to call it my God Rush. Yea I know I said I wasn't sure I believed in God. Well I'm not. I did see Jesus in my vision and I will believe in Him. In the grand scheme of things is it possible to have 2 soul mates? I believe that we can have as many soul mates as we can fill our heart with. I have 3. Well I have told that story and now it's in print. It's in cyberspace forever. I don't know why I told that but I did and it made me feel a little better. I think. See I do know why I told this story. I needed a shot of faith and a little reminder about anger and how to deal with it and maybe that did it. So for now it's time to wish you a fare the well and may your sails be full and the seas calm.  Arrr.   

No comments:

Post a Comment