11 November 2009

Just Another Day

I'll use blue today for my font color. I feel a little blue so it only seems right. I still don't know what to think about with this hearing postponment. I do know that I sure don't like it. Sunday I had a hearing date and time. Locked right in. The fact that they cancelled me and said we will get back to you really floored me. I never expected that at all. Now I feel like I'm back to square one. I have no reason to believe that I will get another hearing date any time soon. I have been rescheduled twice now and they have also changed judges. My advocate told me that the judge is a hard line judge. Nice huh. I can see this dragging out for a couple of more years or something. Well I get to see Nancy tomorrow so that should help my mood a little. I should be sitting at home waiting for a phone call from who ever is going to call me back. I am expecting calls from my Congressman, my Attorny and a guy from the Chicago social secruity pr office. I am going to keep on stirring up shit too. This is gone on long enough. The goverment of the country I love so much has basicly stabbed me and my family in the back. We are being told that we are liers. I have a file 5 or 6 inches thick and they say that they lost some of my medical records. Bullshit I think they just over booked and the judge would have been late for fucking lunch or some thing. What can I do? Not a damn thing. Nothing, zilch. nada, Fuck you very much now go home. Thats how I felt Monday. Sheeesh. I'm going home I'm hungry and I don't feel good at all. Later days compadre.     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment