18 March 2015

Thoughts

Well now. Here we are, getting into winter and I do not like winter, for the record. I used to be able to handle winter but I have never liked it. No not at all. Well I do like the beauty of winter. How the hills look on a really frosty morning with frost hanging on to everything. I kinda like watching a good winter storm although more often than not the storms really kick my butt. I suppose. Winter will lead to spring and I like the spring. Then summer. Summer is best, except for the bugs. I can do without the bugs. Campfires and warm nights. Gives me something to look forward to. 
   Not to change the subject or anything but thats what I am going to do. Tonight I am going to experiment with some new boomers I have. Yep time to trip. This is a new strain and from what Ive noticed with this strain so far is that they are good shrooms. 2 grams should just about do it too. I'll kick back and watch a trippy movie or two. Should be a good time I'm sure. It will be good for the soul, plus I need a break from the fibro. I kinda lost track of the experiments so I dont know how many Ive tried but I do know that everytime I trip with the shrooms it knocks the fibro down. I mentioned the placebo effect once. Yea I still do not feel thats the case. Shrooms work. Thats how I feel about it. I've read a couple articles about  how shrooms could help with depression and or PTSD. Well now I will most certinily pay attention to that aspect. I'll take that too. Go figure. Kinda amazing how a natural substance could be so benificial. It is too bad that people seem to think that a pill full of chemicials is better than something that has grown from the earth. Really kinda sad. But hey ya know. Better living through chemistry right.. Gotta go have a wonderful day or night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment