27 April 2010

Why I'm upset.

Another blue post. Kinda had another argument with my wife today. I got irritated with my son and ended up having it out with her. I don't even know how to start this. I love my wife with all my heart and then some. I love my kids with all my heart and then some. All I want from the kids is to do what I ask when I ask. Without a ton of grief. 
       My wife is a whole nother story. I would love some understanding from her. She says she is trying but I don't see it. Maybe I can't see it. I said something to day about my pain and she comes back with this "everyone has aches and pains" Fuck I hate that. I know everyone has aches and pains. But not like this. Not 24 fucking hours a day every god damn day of the year. I do not get a day off and I do not get to relax. I do not even get the pleasure of a decent bowl movement. I do not get the joy of eating some of the food that I so love. I do not enjoy not having sexual desires. That is not just my wife either. I do not have a sexual desire for anyone. Not my wife, ( and that does hurt very much), not the cute little skinny girl at the bar or even the very hot asian bartender in Eleva. That is simply not me. I have tired to tell her that its my problem. She wont believe me. She thinks its her, because she has gained a little weight since we got married.
  I don't care if she gained some weight.( well I do care about her health). And to be very honest with myself and my friends and my wife. This has been going on with me for a very long time. Maybe more than 10 years. I keep good secrets. Why can't women take it for what it's worth. When I say it's me then damn it it is me. I have fibromyalgia. Lots of shit goes wrong with my body. And then there's times when things go wrong at the worst possible moment. Can we say an attack of IBS while out at a nice restaurant. Kinda hard to get in the mood for sex when your afraid that you'll crap yourself when you cum. There its out. Its more than gross and I fucking hate it. I spend more time on the damn pot than I care to even think about. Not to mention the pain. I have pain that gets worse when I exercise or when I get excited or when I get scared or when I get angry.
Exercise and excitement go hand in hand with sex. It is very hard to get aroused or even to think about sex when you know that even getting excited will cause some kind of pain.
      See what my wife fails to understand is that if I wanted to go out and get laid or to even have an on going affair then I could most certainly do so. I don't want that. If I want or desire sex then I will do my best to seduce my wife. Not some bar bimbo. The women around here are just a little on the pysco side anyway. Shit most times I don't even have an urge to masturbate. That is very unusual for me. I try. I try to get horny and I try to get desires. I flirt with women to see if I can get horny. Doesn't work It would be no less than embarrassing if a women took me up on my flirts and I had to back off because she really doesn't do anything for me. So is it any wonder that I get moody? I try to suck all that up but sometimes it boils over. I'm tired of writing and my wrists are killing me. I'm going to go now and try to sleep. Good night.  May the force be with you. 

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say how moving and frank your blog is. Thank you for sharing so openly. I won't pretend to understand you, we each are different but it's nice to know I'm not the only person who has NO libido. I love my partner dearly, he is wonderful but sex is just so off the cards it's not even funny. I know he wouldn't say it bothers him but surely anyone would feel something if their partner just couldn't have sex. If I was paralysed and physically unable, I dunno, would it make a difference? Is it worse that physically we can? but may as well be sexually crippled. I don't know. All I know is that reading someone elses experiences has made me feel less of a freak for it. Docs don't take it seriously, at least I know I'm not1 a freak lol. Once again. Seriously, thank you

    ReplyDelete