19 September 2014

Summer of 14

    Well looks like summer is closing out and fall is closing in. You know how I feel about that so we don't need to go over it again. Wow what a summer I've had. Nothing short of great. A few bad days here and there with the fibro and all that shit. I requested an increase in comp from the VA for the PTS getting worse and the IBS not getting better. All the Docs said they agree with me and things are certainly worse than when I was evaled in 2011. I was told it would be no problems getting an increase, unofficially of course, then here comes the letter, sorry we feel you are not any worse and because I am not a combat Vet I wont be getting an increase. Something like that anyway. Excuse me??? Your Docs said the PTS is worse and my Docs say the IBS is sever. You say its mild. Ok then. Fuck right off VA and spend a week in my house, see how I eat because i dont have an effing appetite and then see how much I shit because I have IBS.                                                                                                                                                    So that part sucks, but the rest of the summer was pretty damn good. Ive visited Debbie a few times and we have laughed and cried and talked good times. We went to Wildwood one afternoon. That was fun yet, wow what a huge change. I almost threw her in the lake but you know. We plan on going to The 44th Annual Midwest harvest fest in Oct. That should be a blast. Ive been wanting to go for so long but didnt want to spend more than a few hours but hey its a weed harvest fest and I don't want to drive 3 and half hours after a day of um medicating. Debbie is only an hours drive so I can stay there and we can go to the fest for a few hours. Sounds like fun. Damn if I make that one and it is planned then I will have been to 6 fest this year. Wow. GFF in Jun, GGGs in Aug, Blues in the Pines in Sept and a Blues fest in Sun Prairie last week with Debbie. Yea I know. I had a great time every time. A little shy on the shrooms this year but still had a blast. I sure am tired though. Lots of investment pain thats for sure. I know I said a few bad days but there were a lot I covered up. I need to move around or be up and try to keep my spirits up so I just cant lay around all the time. I didn't get much done in the yard this year but the weather was funky and hot and buggy and all of a sudden gone ,poof, that's all she wrote folks. See I went to too many fests and I was lost in the moment that lasted all summer.                                                                                                                                Page break
  So Im going to go to lunch with my good friend Al tomorrow. I need to talk to him. One of the few men on this planet that I trust with my everything including my life. Ive been having some difficulty with the PTS but I need to chat with him about a couple other things that have gone down this summer. One of those fuckity fuck fuck times ya know? Yea maybe not but you will. I hate times like this also. It just adds to my already confused self. The last 10, or maybe a little more, years have been tough. The last 5 or 7 years have been even tougher. Its late and me and my fingers are getting tired. Always the fingers. More fuckity fuck.   If anyone sees my unicorn please let me know. I truly miss her. Sweet dreams. 

1 comment:

  1. Dr Williams medicine was extremely helpful to my daughter. I have had a daughter with fibromyalgia for 21 years now , and my doctor have prescribe me with different kinds of western drugs without no improvement on my daughter symptoms . I am so glad I have found Dr Williams medicine (as I was surfing the net for a solution and saw a recommendation for it on a women's health forum early this year). I have felt so empowered by the knowledge you have given me and I quickly self diagnosed the individual causes of my daughter fibromyalgia and armed with his clear instructions, I was finally able to beat this monster, in less than 4 weeks of using dr Williams medication on my daughter. she went for checkup and it was clear that my daughter fibromyalgia were gone,you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    Thank you, thank you , thank you. Dr Williams "

    ReplyDelete