28 August 2013

Psilocybin Fibro and Me

    Another long stretch between posts. I should post more often, but you know life kinda gets in the way. Today I am going to post about my experience with Magic Mushrooms or Psilocybin. First I shall run my disclaimer. Yes I know, Psilocybin is illegal, but so is cannabis. Yes I know Doctors do not like it when we self medicate. Do I care. Not one bit. I need to ask what the difference is between a Doc prescribing me a drug or me prescribing myself a drug? In my mind there is no difference at all. Do docs know more about drugs than I do. Most certainly. Do doc know more about my body and my pain than I do. Most certainly not!  What matters to me most would be my wife, my kids, my spirituality and my health. In that order. 
   On to business. Last year I went to an outdoor music fest for the first time in my life. 5 days of music and camping. I may not have covered this in my previous posts, but one of my vices would be that I just love to trip. I've tripped a lot when I was a teenager, but that was all kinds of acid. I didn't like the chemical feel of acid or the 3 day burn out that good acid gives for a hangover.            I tried Psilocybin when I was in the Navy and I was home on leave. It was great but I never had the chance to go again. There were 1 or 2 more acid trip and then I quit tripping. I didnt like the chemical feeling. Fast forward 35 years and here we are. So I got the opportunity to try Psilocybin ( here after known as "shrooms") again last year at the fest. Wow. I had a very nice non chemical contaminated mellow trip. Tripped twice for that matter. I tried something called psilocybin drops. Yea that was way to intense for me. So I tried regular shrooms a couple days later and that was exactly what I was looking for. I had a nice mellow body high kind of trip that didnt go on for ever.  
    A couple of days later i noticed that I wasnt having a whole lot of fibro pain. I had just spent 5 days and 4 nights partying with weather problems and a poor diet with little sleep. That alone should have kicked my ass all the way to the Land Down Under and back. Nope I was feeling pretty good. I thought about the shrooms and if maybe just maybe they had something to do with that. I did some research and discovered studies on psilocybin and major depression. I also found studies on psilocybin and PTSD. Both studies show promising results. I wont go into detail on these studies. You could look them up the same way I did. 
  On to this summer. I decided to find and obtain enough shrooms to do a complete study for myself. I have tripped 10 times this summer and every trip, although different in buzz and quality, I found the same results. During the trip there is no fibro pain at all.  The trip peak only goes for 3 to 5 hours then its on its way down. No chemical hangover, no pain, no tiredness aside from a slight lack of sleep. Even the IBS is calmed way down for a couple of days after I trip. That in itself is worth way more than what I paid for my shrooms. I would pay big money, and I have, to be free of constant pooping every single morning, no mater what I eat. Nothing helps. 
     So shrooms put the skids on IBS, at least for me. 
   Now I have to admit that the shrooms do very little for the arthritis or the tinnitus. The tinnitus does calm down some but not a lot. I can handle that too. There are no side effects except for a very small bout of intestinal grief, but hey I ate poison mushrooms so what else does one expect? Its not too bad just some cramping and very small amount of nausea. All I need to do is eat something and the nausea goes away. I guess that's common.  I havent gone over 2 grams yet but I may at a later time. I am still exploring this so I am going to take it kinda slow. 
    So does this make me a bad person or a "drug abuser"? No. I'm still the same person I was before, except for the fibro and all of its wonderful problems. A drug abuser? No. I most certainly do not abuse drugs. Mayhap in the eyes of our establishment type of people I am guilty of drug abuse. In the eyes of my spirit I am seeking relief and spiritual guidance. 
  Back to the shrooms. I do plan on some more experimenting before winter time hits. I like to trip outside.  When it gets cold I wont trip again until spring or whenever the weather warms enough to enjoy being outside. I also dont like to trip in the daytime. I'm more comfortable at night anyway so that only makes sense. 
 Ok so now I got that out. I trip and I smoke weed and I usually feel pretty good. I do not trip every day. More like once in awhile. I do smoke weed everyday though. So sue me. Maybe next time I'll talk about my efforts to bake some edibles. I'm learning, and I am way behind, but I am learning there are better ways to ingest weed than to smoke it. That my friends, I'll save for another day. In the meantime I shall sign out and see you on the flip flop.. Peace my friends.   
    

7 comments:

  1. Perhaps consider homeopathy for Rickettsia, which may be the cause of Fibromyalgia. Then colloidal gold for Arthritis.
    Psilocybin or magic mushroom, take Microdosage say 125mg every 4 days, no hallucinogenic effects...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I hope you are still active because I would love to talk to you. About me I was seperated last year from the Navy after 10 years and plans to be a lifer. I have been diagnosed with Hashimotos, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and a few other things. I took shrooms recently, a very small microdose (.5 grams) and noticed that it provided instant fibro pain relief. Currently I am on the internet now trying to find some research on others that have experienced this. I would love to speak to you so that I can learn what has worked for you. I am only 30 years old and I am too young to be in pain unable to enjoy myself or my 25 year old wifes company. Thank you for reading this and hope to hear from you soon. You can email me at stblack87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried shrooms for the first time (low dose) and had the exact experience you described - I was pain free for 6 hours! It was awesome!!

      Delete
  3. I am very seriously considering microdose psilocybin for my fibro. I have found that kratom works GREAT! But the damned gooberment is preparing to move kratom to schedule 1, and I will lose access. I know for a fact I can produce my own fungus in the privacy of my home, and no one can stop it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also take kratom for pain. I seriously hope they don't make it illegal.
      I just started microdosing for pain a few weeks ago. Its great!

      Delete
  4. Dr Williams medicine was extremely helpful to my daughter. I have had a daughter with fibromyalgia for 21 years now , and my doctor have prescribe me with different kinds of western drugs without no improvement on my daughter symptoms . I am so glad I have found Dr Williams medicine (as I was surfing the net for a solution and saw a recommendation for it on a women's health forum early this year). I have felt so empowered by the knowledge you have given me and I quickly self diagnosed the individual causes of my daughter fibromyalgia and armed with his clear instructions, I was finally able to beat this monster, in less than 4 weeks of using dr Williams medication on my daughter. she went for checkup and it was clear that my daughter fibromyalgia were gone,you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    Thank you, thank you , thank you. Dr Williams "

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been microdosing with psilicibin. I have fibromyalgia. when i microdose with .22 it lowers pain way down. i weigh 160 so that is the recommended microdose for my weight

    ReplyDelete