10 March 2010

The Weather

Temp 39 degrees 
Humidity   100%
Dew Point is 39 degrees
Pressure is 29.62 & raising.
A Dense Fog Advisory is in Effect until 9 A.M.

  Well as you can see the weather is pretty crappy out. The low pressure isn't stopped by my walls like the wind and the rain are. I'm pretty sure it's the weather now that goes a long way to making me sick. Although that is not the only way or thing that can make me sick. Damn I hate feeling crappy 8 days of the week. A lot of times I feel bad but I don't let anyone know I'm sick. Way too much of what I want to get done is not getting done. And I don't hold out much hope for tomorrow either. I am going to try to get the puppy up town in the morning before lunch. Hopefully any way. But for now I am going to sign off. I shall continue this some other time 

No comments:

Post a Comment