09 March 2010

Another Day in Paradise.

Ok so today was pretty rough.I was able to get my puppy out side for some training and some running. That was good. The weather wasn't the best today at all. I'll put all that info down at the end of my post.I have been having problems with my fibro, damn I hate calling it mine. I don't want it so why should I call it mine? Anyway I have been haveing problems lately with this shit. I don't know if the fibro is getting worse or the Lyrica is not working or am I beginning to get resistant to the Lyrica? I have seen both my GP, Shes so nice. And I have seen my neurologist.Both in the last two weeks. Neither one had an answer. So my neurologist and I decided to change from Lyrica to Cymbalta.  I have to wean off the Lyrica while at the same time ladder up with the Cymbalta. Damn I am tired of these pills. I went to my first support group meeting last night. I was the only man there. So they are right about one thing. 9 out of 10 fibro sufferers are women. I am going to try to get it together enough to try to start a group here. Crap ya know trying to type with arthritis in my hands is bad enough but when my, no not my, fibro is acting up it makes it really hard to type. Or do anything with my hands. I am going to have to finish this later or just start a new post. Damn I am feeling sick like hell right now. That and my hands are just about done for the day. So I shall bid you all a fond fare thee well.. I shall do the weather some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment