04 March 2010

Another Day

   Damn I can't believe how bad I have been feeling today. It's like everything hurts plus I am on the nausea coaster from hell. I would almost rather have the flu. At least then I'd have a reason for being sick. I really wanted to take my puppy up town for some training today. That would have been fun. Oh well maybe tomorrow after my massage. The winter is starting to lose its grip. There's less snow and more of the summer birds are starting to show up. Oh boy oh boy oh boy summers comin. Yes. It will feel nice to have the sun on my skin again. Sometimes I sit on the floor by our front door and soak up as much sun as I can stand. The sun is higher in the sky now so that little pleasure is gone again until next year. Well hopefully this change in drugs will help(still sounds like I'm sneaking something behind someones back. It's like "Hey Dude man, give me a joint ya know man" ha ha lol) So I asked on Facebook once that if you like the music on the Cymbalta commercial did that mean you were depressed? Ha he who laughs last. Now I have a scrip for Cymbalta. Ah ha. Nope not for depression,but for fibromyalgia. Well now isn't that a hoot. Fucking fibromyalgia. Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends. That how it is with my pain. I get so f-Ina irritated at it. I read a short paper from another gentleman with fibro. He stated that he has had this pain so long that if it truly went away that he was afraid that he would miss it. Like an old friend I guess. Same with cigarettes. Hey old hoss my friend don't leave me now I'm afraid of what it will be like with out you. Please why don't you stay a little longer. Fuck that ya know. Yes I know I started swearing in my post's. Sorry. I started smoking cigs again when I drink too. That might stop when Wisconsin bans smoking every where. Anyway I am certainly not comfortable with that thought. Oh no the pain's gone. What do I do now Sonny?? Not to be a fatalist or anything but I couldn't help thinking a few days ago what summer was going to be like. I mean the winter weather fronts(doesn't seem to matter what kind of front) have been pretty rough on me this season. Oh boy. But at least the summer fronts have a tendency to move through a little faster. Worse weather fronts but faster. Damn I cant win for lose with the weather. Crap too bad I can't bet on the pony's on line. Well not legally anyway. Mm Never thought of that before. Naaa I'll get myself in a whole world of hurt that way. Ya know I think I started out writing tonight with a point and now I can't remember just what that point might be. Yea I don't feel like reading it again. I will but not now. I have this new touch screen computer. Pretty cool. I can do everything by just touching the screen. Although that has proven to be painful to do for too long. It hurts my arm to hold them up for very long. Like about 5 minutes if I really suck it up and force myself to hold my arms up that long. Its more like two or three minutes. After typing this out my fingers and hands are pretty sore so I think that I shall sign out for now. Have a good night my fellow fibro mites. Happy trails to you.      

No comments:

Post a Comment